Services / Pumping
We have a brand new 2014 Peterbilt, 3600 gallon pump truck. We carry 198 ft. of hose coupled to a liquid cooled pump that can lift over 20 ft. We have a full line of locating tools to include sounders and probes. If you have a clean-out we can find your tanks.
Our prices are very competitive with the competition. Our operators are knowledgeable, thorough, and professional.
Our pumps outs include removing of ALL sludge(unless otherwise agreed upon), rinsing of all tanks, visual tank inspection, and waste transport to an authorized facility. Do not get caught hiring a smaller truck that cannot empty your tanks entirely.
We allow 15 minutes of tank location and digging. We do provide locating and digging services. Those services are $25 per 15 minutes.
We highly recommend allowing us to supply and install risers and lids to all access points saving you future digging and locating cost over the life of the system. We highly encourage bringing all access ports above grade. It is code in some areas. It is not expensive to do and allows for easy inspection and service in the future.
Don’t pay for locating and digging twice!
- Is the system Aerobic or Conventional?
- How many gallons are the tanks OR, how many gallons per day for aerobic?
- Do you know the location of ALL tanks and access points and are they above grade?
- Do you know who manufactured your tank? What brand is it.
- Do you know when it was last pumped out and the age of the system?
- Do you have any drawings or pictures of the tank locations?
- Is the system currently in alarm with higher than normal water levels?
Typical aerobic septic systems with minimum designed flow rates (most systems), use 1000-1250 tank size or when directed by competent service technician.
From the TCEQ website
For conventional systems, it is recommended that you pump your septic tank every three to five years to prevent short circuiting of the treatment process…… For aerobic treatment units, it depends on the depth of sludge and manufacturer’s recommendations.